|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the company
You will be working for one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia. You will play a pivotal role aiding the local community. This is a full-time position with a council in the northern suburbs, to start next week. You will be working in the building and planning admin team and will ideally have experience working in a similar environment.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide efficient, effective, accurate and timely administrative support to the Branch including correspondence and reports
- Maintaining spreadsheets and SharePoint document management system
- Provide timely information and advice to residents and internal council employees via telephone, email, written correspondence and in person
- Receive customer requests
- Undertake data entry and processing
- Assist in administration functions as required.
You will have the following:
- Proven experience in providing effective administration support with demonstrated computer skills in relevant operational applications.
- Ideally local government experience or similar
- Experience working in a regulated environment previously
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for an award-winning prosperous council. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today. Or if you have worked for a local government previously and are looking for your next opportunity please do get in touch.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.