|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- An exciting opportunity- collaborative Local Government in the inner suburbs
- 3-month contract in their administration team
- Supporting the Local Laws unit in a very high-pressured busy environment.
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries regarding parking infringements, pet licenses, etc.
- Email correspondence Local law enquiries
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have:
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Must have TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment Hard-working, punctual and organised
- Excellent written and analytical ability, accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to broaden your experience for a great brand.
Please APPLY today by sending through your resume.