|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the company
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the South Eastern suburbs. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and progressive council, giving you the opportunity to broaden your local government experience and knowledge.
This is a part-time opportunity; you will be working 2-3 shifts per week covering leave but could be on-going position. This is a working from home opportunity but with face-to-face training.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Undertake administrative tasks within the Maternal and Child Health Service as required
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationery and equipment for the Family & Community Centers
- Perform data entry, maintain database, and document control
- Provide excellent customer service
- Respond to and follow up on general telephone and counter enquiries and make appointments
You will have the following:
- A valid in date Working with Children’s Check
- Valid Victorian Drivers License
- Experience working for a Local Government, ideally in the Maternal and Child Health department
- Strong business support / administrative background
- Demonstrated experience in counter and telephone customer service.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are essential.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a progressive council who are growing. This role will allow you to grow your local government experience whilst working in a collaborative and well tenured team.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today.
If this position is not right for you but you have experience working in Local Government please contact me directly for other opportunities firstname.lastname@example.org / 0423 446 897
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.