|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-known educational establishment, for a competent administrator to support the Finance function. This role will allow you to be an integral part of the business as you will be managing relationships with key internal stakeholders at a senior level and be heavily in activities surrounding committee meetings.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration support to the wider team on a variety of task including some HR, onboarding and general document preparation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to a large department
- Diary management, coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Proactively supporting the team with administration, document preparation, formatting as well as dealing with queries and requests in a timely manner
- Overseeing the document management system ensuring that records are filed and maintained appropriately
- Any other duties as directed, by the manager
This role is right for you if you have;
- Demonstrated experience in a busy office environment supporting multiple people with administration, specifically with minute taking and agendas preparation
- Experience within a complex, multifaceted organisation, specially experience within education is highly advantageous
- Highly proficient skills within the MS Office suite & the Adobe creative suite
- An interest in HR and recruitment
- Superior attention to detail and strong communication skills
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards work and a ‘can-do’ approach. Someone who is deadline driven and excels when working in a busy environment.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay and the chance to work in a collaborative learning environment. Interviews will look for be conducted immediately. Please Apply today or email email@example.com for further details.