|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Administrative Officer | WFH flexibility available
- $ 34.40ph + Super | 6-month contract
- Port Kembla
I am seeking an experienced Administrative Officer for a 6 month contract working for a Government department. You will be responsible for providing high level, administrative and clerical support to senior management.
You will take a leading role in the day-to-day coordination of the office with duties and responsibilities that will include but not limited to:
- Provide high level clerical and administrative support to the senior manager
- Coordinate and maintain the senior manager’s diary
- Organise meetings and conferences for the senior manager
- Manage the workflow correspondence tracking system to ensure timely responses to all internal and external correspondence
- Provide HR or financial support when required through the reconciliation of accounts and personnel timesheets, procurement of goods and services, administration of budgets and monitoring of expenses, including petty cash.
- Provide a high standard of customer service in the delivery of duties to support the organization and meet our customer’s needs.
- Contribute to the development of the business area’s clerical and administrative capability through the identification and recommendation of system and process improvements
Skills & Experience
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Understanding critical or politically sensitive issues that may require the immediate attention of the senior Manager’s attention
If you meet the above criteria contact Mani Tannoury on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion