|Posted:||13 days ago|
Supervisor / Junior Manager (Tax & Business Advisory)
- Up to $105k package depending on experience
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and a small team of 3
- Progression to a management role
- Opportunity to manage a diverse client portfolio of clients typical of a mid-tier firm
- Free sports event tickets
About the firm
A mid-tier firm who have recorded double digit growth every year for the past 5 years (even during covid) are looking for career minded Accountant to join their CBD team as a Supervisor/Junior Manager.
They champion their people and value them as their biggest asset which is shown by their market-leading L&D/Training programme and flexible working options which they offer as standard.
Because of this they have excellent retention rates and home-grown managers who have been with the business for years. The Partners like to be hands on and get stuck into the day-to-day work with everyone else as they want you to succeed and be the best accountants you can be.
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients from SMEs to large multinational businesses
- Provide strategies to clients in relation to budgeting & cash flow planning, tax structuring, tax planning, business structuring etc.
- Assist partners with valuations, cross boarder taxation and restructuring
- Managing workflow and WIP for junior staff
- Support the Partners and assist with the strategic direction of the firm
- Assist with business development activities including drafting proposals and conducting client meetings
- Senior/Supervisor level accountant keen to manage their own portfolio and step up into a Junior Manager level.
- At least 5 years’ experience within public practice
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Solid communication skills with the ability to liaise directly with clients
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a progressive and forward-thinking environment where your skills will be nurtured, and your career taken to the next level.
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on (02) 9641 5107