|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
My client multi-skilled commercial fit-out company focused on high quality building standards across corporate offices, building refurbishment and upgrades, industrial and government projects, with more than 20 years’ experience.
About the role
Your main role will be Tender Coordination with some EA support to the Director of Construction.
You will be required to:
- Liaise with all members of the team from initiation to contract execution
- Conduct preliminary reviews of new tenders, complete tender assessment forms and report back to the Director.
- Assist with the review and setup of new opportunities/projects, reviewing tender packages, reading/formatting and EOI submissions
- Act as a primary point of contact in the coordination of multiple stakeholders and their relevant commercial input to submissions
- Support Director of Construction in a PA capacity – travel bookings, diary and meeting management, also administration
- Minimum five years previous experience in a similar role
- Strong anlaytical, problem solving, organisational and project management skills
- A positive attitude, proactive approach and willingness to help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to use Microsoft Project would be highly beneficial
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org