|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Salary:||Up to $85,000|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Audit Associate or Senior Associate| Big 4
- Up to $85,000 package
- 25 days holiday, corporate health insurance and gym pass
- Global, household name clients
Charterhouse are partnering with a Big 4 Accounting and Advisory firm who are in the market for an ambitious Audit Associate or Senior Associate to join their team in the CBD.
If you are from a mid-tier accounting firm and looking to work for a global organisation with global clients, then this is the perfect opportunity to level up your career.
You will be working in a highly modern office alongside some of the best minds in the industry for a firm who pride themselves on their best asset, their people.
You will be given every opportunity to advance your career academically and professionally with a firm who champion flexible working for their employees.
You will be working as a key part of the audit division, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of partners, running audits from planning to completion while also training juniors. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working on-site for a variety of clients including ASX listed and foreign subsidiaries
- Taking charge of juniors and ensuring deadlines are met
- Planning of audits right through to completion and sign off by the manager
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- Ad-hoc advisory work when required (due diligence etc)
- CA, CPA or ACCA (or equivalent) Studying or Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance or Economics
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting standards – IFRS, US GAAP or UK GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- At least 2 years’ experience in external audit
- Experienced in completing audit field work
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
Benefits & Culture
- 25 days leave
- Time in lieu for overtime worked
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Targeted L&D program
- Active social committee and company events
- Parental leave
- Flexible working options
- Health insurance & gym membership
- Ongoing professional development and qualifications
If you are an auditor from a smaller firm who is looking to propel their career forward with a large firm, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link.