|Posted:||11 months ago|
This is an opportunity to join a brand with a Global presence in their growing audit division right in the heart of the CBD. Your portfolio will be a mixture of ASX listed and large private companies across a variety of industries which will include but not be limited to Real Estate, Manufacturing, Media & more. The firm pride themselves on their working culture which is collaborative, supportive & friendly and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide a flexible environment for their staff. The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Completing standard auditing activities for review, ensuring jobs are completed effectively and within budget
- Assist in preparing business reports and management letters for clients to highlight key issues and recommended actions
- Communicate with clients to develop a detailed understanding of their business
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in industry and business activities external to the firm, raising the brand profile.
Skills and experience
- 1 to 2 years' experience or above with a professional Audit firm
- Looking to enrol in CA /CPA or already undergoing it
- Local experience within Australia
- Experience with CaseWare (would be highly valued)
- Personable, professional, positive and pro-active
- A positive work ethic
- Ability to work independently
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
- Secondment opportunities
- Attractive Benefits and Salary Package
- 25 days holiday
- Exposure to global opportunities
- Flexible & Supportive Workplace Culture
- Employee referral scheme
- Direct access to and work closely with the Audit Partners and a wide variety of clients and assignments.
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s Monthly external training
The firm will consider those with Working Holiday Visas, Visas that allow you to work full time in Australia, and of course, those with Australian PR or Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert!