|Salary:||$110-130k + Bonuses|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Audit Manager - Canberra
- Prestigious 7 Partner Accounting Firm
- Varied & complex client base with clients as large as $500m in revenue
- Good work life balance
- Progress to become a Director
- $110-130k package + Bonuses
About the Company
Based just minutes away from Canberra station, this 7 Partner 40 staff firm are hoping to hire an Audit Manager to join their friendly & fun team.
This is a firm who have are equipped to engineer proactive business strategies that are responsive to rapid technological change and market saturation. They offer a wide variety of high level value add services to their rapidly growing client base. Innovative, inspiring & passionate about what they do.
Be the best version of you with mentor-ship & guidance tailored to suit you. Learning & growth is not a one size fits all and it shouldn’t be theoretical. Learn through doing with mentor-ship from experienced professionals. Select from a variety of training courses that specifically benefit you from soft skills, technical and leadership training both internal & external.
About the Role
- Lead audit & risk engagements including; staffing, budgeting, planning & executing day to day operations
- Build & maintain strong client relationships through networking events, conferences, client visits and regular conversations
- Coach, develop & manage a team while providing technical insight and advice
- Delegate routine tasks and provide constructive feedback
- Provide encouragement and support to teams to resolve issues as they arise
Skills & Experience
- CPA/ CA Qualified
- Have experience managing & coaching a team within external audit
- Drive to continually improve work standards
- Ability to work directly with Partners/ Directors
- Ability to network and build relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Rewarding culture
- Social, diverse & collaborative team
- Progression path to become a Director
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Fisher on 0405994948 for a confidential discussion