|Posted:||3 months ago|
About The Firm
This growing firm is one of the largest providers of accounting, audit, tax, and business advice nationwide and Internationally. They are an AFR TOP 20 frim who work with ASX listed companies, individuals and small and medium enterprises. From a comprehensive network of over 150 offices located nationally and internationally, they combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial Journey. Within their Sydney office there are 10 Partners, 2 of which are Audit Partners and 60 professionals.
An exciting opportunity exists within Sydney office for an equity Partner in the Audit team. They are one of the leaders in the market who focus on personalised interaction with their clients which is the key differentiation that shapes the genuine and long-term relationships they form with their clients.
If you are seeking a new challenge where your performance and contribution is valued, and you are motivated by the opportunity of being part of a growing business, then this is an opportunity for you. You will have excellent technical knowledge, and a demonstrable track record of achieving strong commercial outcomes and business development skills. You are an adaptable team player who is client focused and committed to building relationships, achieving results and improving performance.
Your initiative and drive will be recognised and rewarded in this outstanding career position.
You will be:
- Positive, proactive and a result driven team player
- Client focused
- Focused on leading a great working environment.
- Generating growth in the Audit division by building upon a sustainable and profitable portfolio of clients, winning new clients whilst continuing to service existing relationships.
- Looking out for opportunities to broaden a client’s scope of work with the firm
- Direct and develop a strong, experienced and motivated team of professionals
- You will play a fundamental role in both growing the Sydney business and work closely with the senior leaders to achieve the company’s goals across Australasia and Internationally.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. For more information about the role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about other opportunities that might be more suitable for you then please send me an email or call 0296415107.