|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Matched Time/Time in Lieu
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle with additional paid days off throughout the year
- Opportunity for International secondment
Charterhouse are partnered with a globally-focused, mid-tier chartered accounting firm with a long history of accounting excellence. They have over 300 people and 25 Partners nationally operating in 3 locations throughout Australia. Joining their Assurance & Advisory Division will give you the opportunity to work with some unique existing clients within the private and public sector in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.
The firm pride themselves on their working culture which is collaborative, supportive & friendly and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide a flexible environment for their staff. With an eye for opportunity, you will be the first to spot any areas of growth and development for the business. As an Audit Supervisor, you get the chance to develop your leadership skills in supporting and managing junior team members whilst coordinating and supervising audit engagements.
An opportunity is available for an experience Audit Supervisor to join their growing Sydney Audit & Assurance team. You will play a critical role in building relationships with existing and new clients and work on a broad variety of assignments.
Work directly with Audit Partners and Senior Managers.
- Responsible for contributing towards a high level work for review from a diverse client base including listed entities and large proprietary companies.
- Display appropriate knowledge and understanding of client’s business to assist in developing an appropriate audit approach
- Responsible for the management and administration of a portfolio of clients
- Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits including interim and final testing
- Provide feedback to staff on a regular basis during and at completion of assignments
- Assistance with non-audit engagements, including due diligence, other advisory services and litigation support
- Supervision of junior auditors
- CA Qualified/Close to completing
- 4 years + experience in External Audit within Australia
- Banking sector experience
- Mandarin language skills preferable but not essential
- Technically proficient in external audit and up to date auditing and accounting standards
- Ability to demonstrate a leadership/coaching style
- Industry competitive salary package
- Work with clients across the globe
- Multiple extra paid days off a year
- Generous study support & paid memberships
- A collaborative culture that emphasises career growth & professional development
- Social committee on site – monthly drinks, team building activities, EOFY, Christmas parties
- Global opportunities
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion