|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Automated Testing Project Manager, Managing developers
- 6 month day rate contract
- Sydney CBD
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Managing a Automated Testing Project whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems.
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Follow the guidance of the program leads as hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
- Manager 3rd party vendors on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proven delivery experience having worked on and successfully delivered Automated Testing Script Projects
- Financial Services experience is mandatory
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints
- Ability to cope in an ever changing environment
If you have the above experience and believe you can add value to this project please click Apply or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org