|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is leading third party financial services company who deliver innovative, secure and reliable payment for solutions for Business ranging from SME’s to large corporations.
They pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology
About the Role:
There are two open Billings Officer positions due to growth. They are both fixed term contracts with immediate starts and have every possibility to go permanent.
These are great opportunities in a market leading company who continues to grow from strength – strength with a rapidly growing client base.
- Full function Billings and accounts receivable
- Daily and weekly billings tasks
- Checking and distributing monthly bills to clients
- Identifying and resolving billing issues as and maintaining billing data
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of all billing’s procedures
- Making sure billings are aligned with audit procedures
- Process improvement
- Maintenance of client details with billings systems
- Previous experience in billing essential
- Previous experience with accounts receivable essential
- MS excel experience essential
- Customer service focused with a polite and friendly manner and ability to maintain and develop relationships
- Ability to develop processes
- Second – to – none communication experiences