|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the company:
You will be working for a government organisation and joining a passionate team. You will be working from their offices in Geelong but will be given the opportunity to work remotely on occasion too. The role may require you to travel to metropolitan and regional offices too.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing administration of the desk booking system
- Invoice assessment and processing
- Management of the Corporate Services helpdesk
- Coordination of minor office relocation and setup works
- General administrative tasks to support building operations and the Corporate Services team.
- Build relationships with the team, contractors and building owner
You will have the following:
- General administration support
- Building management experience preferable
- Experience reviewing invoices preferable
- Energy and enthusiasm to find own solutions
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
Flexible working environment and arrangements. You will be part of a supportive, well tenured and passionate team. You will be awarded the opportunity to build a reputation in an established and well sought-after organisation
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace