|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse has partnered with a leading advisory firm in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Manager – Business Advisory. In this role, you are required to perform client and team management related tasks as part of a high performing team under the supervision of a Director.
· Review working papers, financial statements, ITR, BAS, cash flow budgets and management reports for various entities.
· Liaise with Directors, Clients and other Key Stakeholders on Technical matters.
· Manage, Train and Mentor a diverse team of high performing staff including workflow, support of junior staff in their roles and career development.
· Researching taxation and other relevant legislation and rulings.
· Have a minimum 6 years’ work experience within an Australian public practice.
· Excellent technical ability with Division 7A, tax planning, PSI, Trust issues, GST and CGT.
· Extensive knowledge of Accounting Theory and Standards and Corporations Law.
· Experienced with MYOB, Quickbooks, Reckon and all Cloud Accounting Package, Microsoft Office, especially Xero, Optimist and FMRC benchmarking.
What's on offer?
· Fantastic training opportunities to further your career.
· Healthy and positive office culture where quality of workflow is valued.
· An engaging client portfolio to work with in multiple sectors.
· A highly reputable brand to add to your resume.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting opportunity your looking for then please apply to this advert, or contact Chris Du Preez on firstname.lastname@example.org.