- Opportunities for career growth
- Flexible working arrangements
- Passionate team, with a dynamic culture
About the Company:
Our esteemed client, a leading Accounting firm situated in the South Eastern suburbs, with a robust and innovative team, is expanding! They are actively searching for a Business Services Assistant Manager, keen on making a stride into a sophisticated organisation.
This is a compelling chance to join a high-performing firm with a close-knit feel and exceptional culture. This firm is committed to offering top-notch training and career development pathways, encompassing both technical and non-technical training.
About the Role:
This Business Advisory team is seeking an Assistant manager to support their clients and broader team, managing your own client portfolio, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for all entity types.
- Management accounting responsibilities for client portfolio, including cashflow forecasting and budget preparation
- Managing your own client portfolio.
- Oversee and mentor team of motivated and driven accountants.
- Demonstrate proficiency in workflow management.
- Liaise directly with clients.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 6+ years’ experience within Public Practice
- Senior accountant, keen to manage their own portfolio and mentor
- Professionally presented with excellent communication skills
Benefits & Culture:
- Achieve an optimal work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary package
- Clear career development pathway
- Fun and collaborative work environment
How to Apply:
If you find this opportunity appealing and believe you meet the criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through the advertisement.
For a confidential chat, call Maddie Millaras on 0493 856 382.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.