|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
Recruiting a Business Analyst to work as part of a business case team to help make smart decisions. You will present analytics using different systems and processes in order that decisions can be made leading to high yields on any investment.
This organisation is large and complex therefore finding information as to what has been done historically can be challenging. You will therefore be required to interrogate multiple legacy IT platforms and provide deep-dive analysis and insights driven by your own research data.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Research and analysis for specific new product development initiatives identifying relevant trends and opportunities for new and existing markets
- Sound judgement based on sound factual and qualitative analysis to enable remediation of cases efficiently
- Identify improvement opportunities around systems and technology to better meet the decision-making requirements of the organisation
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and reports to communicate and apply findings to internal stakeholders
Requirements for the role will include:
- Completion of Financial modelling respect to business valuations, DCFs, scenario planning and decision support (what-if).
- Operate with ambiguity in the context of finding limited information and having to make accurate decisions based on this
- Ability to operate within high volume environments where data-sets are extremely complex and contain lots of information
- Ability to problem solve and come up with your own initiatives and ideas
Vital to this role will be your ability to identify and research opportunities and ideas to establish long term plans that align to company strategy. You will also demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
My client is a huge organisation with a diverse portfolio of divisions. They have large amounts of capital expenditure as well capital raising and investment initiatives. They are at the cutting-edge in terms of technologies they look after and can provide you with an exciting and progressive environment of work.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert