|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company
Our client is a Multinational Financial Service Provider with the HQ based in Australia. In operation since more than 60 years, our client’ purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive
About the Role
• Become a tax compliance expert, able to understand at a detailed level the compliance acts
• Analyse various systems around the globe to determine what uplifts are required to the systems to ensure compliance is achieved
• Document user stories (Requirements and functional specifications) for large scale software changes that are compliant
• Work efficiently with the business stakeholders to gain approval for your compliance system changes
• Document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business processes to facilitate the business change and gain business stakeholder acceptance
• Work with your business stakeholders to understand the business change of training, work instructions, training guides and communications to facilitate the system changes
• Work with technical teams to explain in detail your user stories to ensure the technical teams understand the complexity and build the user stories correctly
• Run SQL queries in various databases to extract data then use your advanced excel skills to manipulate the data to analyse e.g. system production incidents
• Support the analysis of program risks and issues
As a Business Analyst (BA), you will work with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities. This includes eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition). You will work within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, the Business Analyst is to communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits and deliver innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support Client’s business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks.
You will work under Global Tax Information Reporting (GTIR) program which is a group wide program of work responsible for delivering business capability to enable companies to comply with its tax compliance reporting obligations under Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) & other similar regimes.
Skills & Experience
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Extensive Business Analysis experience and, or related Technical experience
• Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in requirement elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
• Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects.
• Extensive experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and driving changes in the systems and business processes
• Ability to appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, without sacrificing quality whiles working at speed, working independently and ‘self-starting’
• Strong verbal and written communications skills (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels).
• You will have strong technical problem solving skills, ability to write functional specifications, advanced Excel skills and or SQL query experience and or advanced macro writing skills.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or send your resume to Rishi on firstname.lastname@example.org .