|Posted:||5 months ago|
This leading Fintech organisation is going through a large period of growth. With a large amount of funding and drive to become a top player in their market the need for a highly diligent and motivated Business Analyst with a curious mindset and positive attitude has become available to join their team.
In this position you will play a pivotal role working on the Mobile App, Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, customer experience and features delivered through the application.
You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and passionate team who place a strong emphasis on personal development and growth.
- Analyse information from multiple sources to extract the genuine needs of stakeholders and customers
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders
- Define and validate technology solutions that meet business needs
- Contribute to CX design to maximise the customer experience
- Document user stories in the delivery of the solution to need
- Document detailed business process to operationalise the solution
- Analyse and establish all related and downstream touch points to ensure that full end-to-end and control processes have been appropriately considered and designed
- Define acceptance criteria that the solution must past for inclusion in automated regression test suite
- Develop a business analysis work-plan in Jira to manage own activities, tasks, deliverables and schedule
- Create and maintain documentation in Confluence, and ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of developing requirements and solutions
- Act as a translator between business and technology to ensure technology meets business needs
- More than 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst within Banking / Financial Services
- Confident, articulate communicator – both verbal and written
- At least 1 year as a member of an agile delivery team
- Happy to work in a flat structure and a Fintech environment where no job is too big or too small
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with a curious mindset
How to apply
If you have all of the above experiences and would like to apply, please click Apply – we would love to hear from you!