|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Technical Business Analyst – NFP Sector
About the Company
This reputable organization who is making a difference to lives are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible to address stakeholder request, gathering and defining in requirements, and define new process improvement opportunities.
This reputable, global Transportation company are looking to expand their applications development team. Working collaboratively to understand and respond to user and contractual requirements. Ensuring quality, reliable, and robust applications and integrations are developed. Primary role of the Business Analyst/Project Manager will predominantly be supporting the delivery of IT application projects and evolution of company’s digital services.
Key deliverables of this role will be:
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis - for proposed initiatives or business needs
- Documentation - develop requirement specifications, business cases, functional specifications, process models and state transition models.
- Stakeholder Liaison - Act as the internal representative and subject matter expert for stakeholder requirements
- Project Planning and Delivery - Conduct assigned project activities in alignment with project timelines and budget.
- Reporting - Develop, prepare, and distribute reports.
About the Role
- Identify key stakeholders impacted by a proposed initiative or business need, and conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Determine the activities required to define the solutions to business problems, how the activities will be carried out, the effort involved, and estimate how long the activities will take.
- Develop requirement specifications, business cases, functional specifications, process models and state transition models.
- Create and maintain User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases, checklists, and documentation.
- Act as the internal representative and subject matter expert for stakeholder requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct assigned project activities in alignment with project timelines and budget.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support and implement solutions according to stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure relevant information is effectively communicated and reported to the Program Manager.
- Develop, prepare, and distribute reports as required.
- Direct and manage application project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
You will have experience with:
- 5+ years’ Business Analyst experience in the end-to-end application life cycle
- 2+ years in Project Management
- Demonstrated experience process mapping and business and functional requirements documentation.
- The ability to translate abstract information into high quality business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to successfully elicit and document requirements and get results with minimal supervision.
- High level of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously and with conflicting priorities.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.