|Posted:||7 months ago|
ASX Listed Company – Large Transformation of work
6 + Month Contract (high likely hood of extension)
Highly progressive and flexible business
This globally recognised Industrial company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Technical writer BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements whilst having a strong understanding of process mapping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate current content and work with the business and the project team to align, consolidate, challenge, redefine and improve processes.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organisational standards and requirements.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organise, and write standard operating procedures, process documentation and any regulatory interaction requirement checklists and forms.
- Identify all current documentation repositories, to ensure all documents are reviewed captured and uploaded to the new document management system.
- Create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organisational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration, future additions and updates.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Minimum 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer with strong process mapping understanding.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with business to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for any technical support content.
- Strong stakeholder management with a natural desire to help people understand sometimes complex topics.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.