|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Business Improvement Manager to drive organisational improvements across the organisation. You will work closely with other business units and provide expert analysis, advice and help formulate innovative business improvement solutions.
- Lead a team in developing and implementing a strategic business improvement agenda and a Business Improvement framework for the Cluster
- Lead a range of data analysis tasks that create a compelling evidence base to inform decisions for department priorities, strategies and policy initiatives.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and managing negotiations with diverse stakeholders
- Enhance organisational capability in making process improvements in relation to time, cost and quality.
- Establish networks and relationships across the Cluster
- Facilitate collaborative workshops with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of key business solutions, change management, and a continuous improvement capability.
- Establish, monitor, implement and evaluate practices, systems, procedures and policy
- Manage financial and human resources in an operationally effective and efficient manner to facilitate the achievement of key business unit and branch objectives.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or an equivalent in experience
- Experience within the NSW Government
- Strong knowledge of Project Management and Business Improvement
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 0431 103 255