|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
About the firm
Charterhouse is partnering with a Mid-Tier firm based in the CBD. This firm shows excellent consistent growth greater than 10% year on year, offering their staff an attractive training programme and a flexible work-life balance. They have an incomparable team culture, providing staff with an optional but active social club and bi-annual team building days.
Benefit from a tailored development program to get the most out of your career and progress quickly. Partners & Senior Managers provide a lot of hands on training, workshops and one to one guidance to support your professional growth.
In your role
You will work closely with senior staff on clients with over $500m turnovers including ASX listed, international clients and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individuals
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Liaise with client queries over the phone and face to face
Suitable candidates for this role will have:
- At least 2.5 years’ experience working in a similar role within Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA studies
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0296415107