|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
About the Firm
Charterhouse are Partnering with a boutique Caringbah based accounting firm in search of a driven business services intermediate. The firm specialises in Taxation, Accounting, business advisory and SMSF services, delivering their clients’ needs through courage, respect, passion, excellence and trust. They foster career progression at all staff levels through regular reviews with the Directors as well as providing continuous training to ensure staff are kept up to date with the latest regulatory and compliance topics.
You will be joining the Business Services team as an intermediate accountant, contributing your well-established skill set to the firm.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working on an allocated portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and tax returns
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Assisting with year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Training junior staff
- Continuously build strong client relationships through heavy client contact.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally, you will be at least part way through your CA/CPA studies with 2+ years’ experience working in Business Services role within a Public Practice Accounting Firm.
- You will also have excellent technical skills in compliance and taxation with demonstrated experience using initiative and thinking outside the box for client solutions.
- Study support – study days & mentoring
- Social culture – Xmas, EOFY, Melbourne Cup, birthdays, monthly drinks & more!
- Regular salary & performance reviews
- An abundance of professional development – mentoring, seminars, technical knowledge updates
- Diverse client base
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Convenient location close to home
Applying for the Role
To register your interest in this role, please send your resume directly to Sam Fisher at email@example.com. Alternatively, give Sam Fisher a call on 0405994948.