|Posted:||4 months ago|
Are you wanted to combine your accounting skills with your passion for technology? If so, this role is perfect for you!
Charterhouse are partnering with a fast growing, unique, boutique firm who specialise working with emerging businesses providing a variety of services from Accounting & Tax to CFO Services, Financial modelling and R&D services.
They were quite recently finalists for multiple accounting awards and have doubled their revenue for the last 2 consecutive years, this genuine growth has resulted in the need for an intermediate to join their team.
Their shared office space is located walking distance from Wynyard station, close to all public transport, shopping malls and cafe's. It’s not your typical office, it has an incredible modern vibe fitted with a bar and break out area equipped with a ping pong table and games.
Your portfolio of clients will consist of Innovators, entrepreneurs & creators who are boldly envisioning and working towards a greater future every day. From fashion and marketing agencies to tech start-ups, you’ll work with them all. Not only are the clients great, but you will be meeting with directly from day 1 which means real client interaction and meaningful relationships.
Committed to ensuring they employ the right technology for the job, they are a completely cloud-based and paperless office. Your day to day duties will include:
- Meeting with clients and working with businesses wanting to set up overseas
- Virtual CFO engagements
- Liaising and reviewing work from the outsourced team
- Servicing clients with their corporate structuring, small business tax concession, CGT, tax planning & business advisory needs
You will be working directly with the partner who will offer you a lot of support and exposure to a wide variety of work. Your role will predominantly be advisory based, working with new tech start up business meaning you will need to be confident with direct client interaction and it's advantageous if you have a passion for technology.
- Work from home one day a week (Currently full time during COVID-19)
- Flexible environment - (E.g., start early finish early, flexibility in the role etc)
- Extremely modern
- Exciting clients and varied work
- Work directly with the partner
- Consistently growing – exciting opportunities
- Cloud Technology
- Break out area & table tennis
- CA Study Support
To be eligible for the role you MUST have at least 2 years’ experience in a public practice firm. It is beneficial if you have a passion for technology.
- Have started or planning to start your CA/ CPA studies
- Be a permanent resident/ Australian Citizen
- Have excellent English communication skills both written & verbally
To apply for the role please use the link or for more details contact Sam Fisher on 0405994948.