|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Business Services Senior Accountant (Work remotely)
- Tax, Advisory, Virtual CFO & Management accounting
- Technology driven - XPM
- Exposure to R&D, Financial modelling & corporate advisory projects
- $80-90k package + bonuses
About the firm
Exposure to R&D, Financial modelling & corporate advisory projects
An opportunity has arisen to work remotely for a unique, fast-growing, and advanced full services firm, providing quality financial and strategic advice in the areas of Accounting & tax, Business advisory, Virtual CFO services, R&D and Wealth to corporate organisations, small-medium businesses, and personal investors.
They have been recognised for their innovation, nominated for firm of the year, and Partner of the year and are consecutively growing more than 50% annually, this genuine growth has resulted in the need for an addition to their team. The firm are hoping to grow their presence nationally so are ideally looking for somebody to work remotely.
Their main office space is in Sydney CBD, close to train stations and shopping centres. It’s not your typical office, it has an incredible modern vibe fitted with a bar and break out area with table tennis equipment and games.
Their client base is a mix of Innovators, entrepreneurs & creators who are boldly envisioning & working towards a greater future every day. From Fashion and marketing agencies to tech start-ups, you will work with them all.
As a Senior, you will be the key point of contact for a busy client portfolio, backed by the support of a dedicated accounting team. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Primarily performing a review role for the firm, supporting clients including individuals, businesses, trusts and SMSFs
- Driving the firm’s overall budgeted billing and lodgment targets, including actively scoping billing opportunities/clients, and managing month-end WIP analysis and billing procedures
- Assisting with new client engagements, including onboarding and follow-up engagement work
- Conducting accounting, taxation and business advisory research and technical advice work for clients, including preparing business plans, budgets, and finance submissions
- Supporting business and corporate advisory services and special projects, including due diligence, research, and letters of advice
- Assisting with team member performance evaluations and appraisals
- Monitoring and delivering overall client service excellence, identifying new opportunities from existing and new clients, and resolving client concerns or complaints
- Participating in seminars and client/staff training, as well as assisting with conferences, workshops, podcasts & articles
- CA/ CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients.
- Work from home full time
- Working under a young, accessible, and dynamic leadership team
- Ongoing professional development
- Allowance for mobile phone
- CA/CPA Membership & course fees paid upfront.
- Supporting some of the best entrepreneurs and founders in Australia
- Performance bonuses
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.