|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
Our client a Leading Federal Government Department are looking for a Business Support Officer to provide first level support and advice, responding to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues. This position plays an integral role in the assessment of new providers/sellers.
Day to Day Duties:
- Provide first level support and advice to the users.
- Respond to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues.
- Provide support and advice to buyers to assist them to use the portal effectively
- Identify and escalate issues and matters to senior team members to ensure effective and timely resolution.
- Management of stakeholders both internal and external to the service.
- An ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues and resolving these to the customers satisfaction in a prompt manner.
- An ability to use judgement when assessing user issues and to use your understanding of the working environment for effective outcomes to customer needs.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service.
- Experience providing support in an agile environment.
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format, due to large number of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Job reference: JN-172243