|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the company
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the eastern suburbs. The council many learning and development opportunities.
This is a full-time role, initially for 6 months but is likely to be extended and could result in a permanent opportunity.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Customer service calls & written correspondence regarding parking infringements notices that have been issued and other additional information.
- Process nomination requests per the Road Safety Act 1986.
- Assess and reply to internal review requests of the Infringements Act 2006.
- Liaise with third party provider in order to maintain infringement notices database as required.
- Process referral requests and reports to Fines Victoria
- Reply to queries from various stakeholders regarding the status of reviews, appeals and referrals.
- Support Infringements Team during regular audits by VicRoads and the council by providing a variety of reports as directed.
You will have the following:
- Experience working in an administrative role for council
- Experience regarding the processing of parking infringement notices would highly preferable
- Strong administrative background
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Strong customer service over the phone and written.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace