|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the role
Having seen a consistent period of growth and with a focus on upgrading a number of technologies and systems, the requirement for an experienced Operations System Analyst has arisen to join this global leading Healthcare Company. In this role you will play a pivotal part in operating the Salesforce CRM platform, making configurations and liaising with the Technical and business teams to create effective outcomes. You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and engaging environment that promotes personal development and growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with commercial and functional teams and CRM provider to develop solutions for operational and commercial needs and ensure these solutions comply with regulatory requirements
- Operate data loader, configure objects and create reports to support CRM development
- Master CRM capabilities and pro-actively share these with relevant stakeholders
- Train all relevant stakeholders to utilise the CRM i.e. Training instructions, SOP development, face to face training
- Provide all CRM users with ad hoc support as required
- Maintain and monitor database updates, sample allocation and order function across all BU's
- Maintain CRM territories and users
- Provide relevant reporting where necessary across all Bus
- Work with commercial and functional teams (local and overseas) and Platform provider to develop solutions for operational and commercial needs and ensure these solutions comply with regulatory requirements
- Monitor the platform to ensure order flows and financial data sets are accurate and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Support content upload as required
- Support customers with technical queries as required
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as a CRM administrator using the Salesforce.com Platform, ideally in a Pharmaceutical and or B2B environment.
- High level of competence with all aspects of CRM management including training and support. Ideally experience working with ERP systems such as M3 and SAP and web-based e-commerce solutions. Experience supporting internal and external customers.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills working with Technical and Business teams
- Hands on and have strong commercial business acumen.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills working with both business and technical teams
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.