|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This multinational entertainment / technology company has continued to grow from strength to strength over the past decade. With several highly prolific programmes now in play, the need for a highly capable change analyst has arisen to join their highly professional and driven team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting the programme manager in the implementation of an enterprise wide digital asset management solution.
· Manage schedules and logistics for workshops.
· Impact assessment and on-going management.
· Collate feedback from workshops and surveys and form all documentation.
· Tailor and targeted communications
· Assist with training activities.
· Identify change management risks and issues.
· Serve as lead communications point of contact for Global Digital Asset Management Project.
· Provide strategic insight and creativity when creating and executing communications plans
· Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders in partnership with Business Lead
· Maintain positive relationships with project Leadership and other internal stakeholders involved in daily project activities
· Execute and/or oversee creation of communications materials in a timely manner, including obtaining approval from Project Manager
· Draft communications and outreach materials for projects within GDAM project including communications plans, emails, web content, posters/fliers, system announcements, newsletter articles, presentations, training documents, and system help documentation
· Identifies OCM impacts through interviews, meetings, direct observation, data analysis, document review, and questionnaires/surveys.
· Construct functional area process models/swim lane diagrams using MS Visio as necessary to define system functions to gain understanding of job classifications.
· Assist in the development of OCM project documents: Organizational Change Readiness Report, Communication Management and Strategy Plan, Organizational Change Plan, Job Classification Assessment Report.
· Develop and review system training plans and materials to ensure training approach is sufficient to support system implementation throughout the Consortium.
· Develop and execute localized communication plans
· Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
· Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
· Report on all activities on daily/weekly project sync-ups
· Experience as a Change Analyst for IT or Business Transformation projects.
· Proven experience in delivering Change activities and supporting a project manager.
· Identify and promote process improvement.
· Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
· Knowledge of formal change management methodologies (ie Prosci)
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org