|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
This leading Media business has recently been going through a large transformation of work. With a large budget now approved for a key program within the business, a Senior Change Manager with Technology, Culture and Process Change experience is required. Working with a team of Change / Project practitioners, this role will play a crucial part in delivering transformation change across the business for one of their largest programs. You will enjoy working with senior level stakeholders, with an optimistic approach to change.
Key responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Change Strategy & Planning.
- Drive engagement with senior stakeholders and implement engagement activities.
- Develop change & impact analysis to actively manage risks & resistance.
- Develop and facilitate learning needs analysis and approach.
- Develop and deliver a Communications Plan to support engagement with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and other team members to integrate change activities into the plan.
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- People focus and ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required.
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written.
- High level of organisation and coordination skills.
- Work efficiently to meet project commitments and aggressive deadlines.
- Some experience working with agile methodology would be beneficial.
- Some experience in the government sector would be beneficial.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.