|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
This national leading Health company has recently gone through a large and exciting transformation of work. With a rapid expansion in place this company has seen a large and successful period of growth. With a youthful, vibrant and energetic team this opportunity will see you work with some of the best talent in the country from multiple disciplines and industries.
The primary purpose of the Program Change and Communications Lead is to support the international rollout of world leading back office systems. The focus of the role will be to effect change management and communications activities to guide the business through significant process and system changes.
Candidate enthusiasm, energy and resilience are the key attributes we are seeking. There is the potential to discuss a permanent role; dependent upon performance, outcomes and results.
The Monarch Program Change and Comms Lead reports to the Transformation Manager. From a project point of view, the Change and Comms lead will quickly learn how the business works and use this knowledge to proactively guide, advise and create materials to smooth the change process overall. You will collaborate with a number of internal and external stakeholders and will also work closely with the Finance and Practice Teams across all 3 GC countries (Australia, UK and Spain).
Duties will include -
- Support a geographically dispersed team with the creation of staff communication and education materials across all key areas of the program without input from the program leadership.
- Manage a comprehensive change and communications plan(s) to support end to end delivery of each rollout component.
- Conduct weekly change reviews with the program team and key
- stakeholders to obtain feedback and forward plan future initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with the Program team and stakeholders to enable a proactive and intuitive approach to the requirements for change management.
- Use your initiative and self-start skills to quickly pick up from the previous role incumbent and effect a seamless transition. Note; there will be opportunity to inject your personality and flair to mould the delivery attributes.
- Develop and maintain key project documents including the change and comms plan as well as training plans, training material, meeting agendas, minutes and project change status updates.
- Proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action when required.
- Ensure the delivery of activities to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with program plan and program governance arrangements and that committed business benefits can be realised.
- Leverage the GC Project and Program Management methodology and governance structure and contributing to its ongoing development.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Outstanding experience in working collaboratively with various stakeholders, building stakeholder commitment to and readiness for change
- Able to work in structured and unstructured environments alike
- Substantial experience in managing complex change projects
- Experience in business transformation projects
- Ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and assist in the development of appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to work with delivery teams in complex environments working across multiple geographical locations
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach – comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and change
- Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- High level skills in MS Project, Smartsheet or other project management specific tools
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com