|Posted:||8 months ago|
Senior Accountant (Client Advisor)
- Prestigious 7 Partner Accounting Firm
- Varied & complex client base with clients as large as $500m in revenue
- Social & inclusive culture
About the Company
Based just minutes away from the train station, this 7 Partner 40 staff firm are hoping to hire a Client Adviser/ Senior Accountant to join their friendly & fun team.
This is a firm who have are equipped to engineer proactive business strategies that are responsive to rapid technological change and market saturation. They offer a wide variety of high-level value add services to their rapidly growing client base. Innovative, inspiring & passionate about what they do.
Be the best version of you with mentorship, support, and a personal career plan with an online dashboard to track your progression. Learning & growth is not a one size fits all, select from a variety of training courses that specifically benefit you from soft skills, technical and leadership training both internal & external.
About the Role
Manage you own portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation & accounting activities remain compliant with associated legislations. You will be responsible for all aspects of your client portfolio, including the scheduling of work and client contact.
Coaching & mentoring junior staff, reviewing their work;
Assist with the preparation of technical advice;
Build & maintain strong relationships with clients;
Assist with the preparation and delivery of advisory projects; and
Assist with the development and maintenance of Intellectual property and templates.
Skills & Experience
- Fully CA/CPA qualified or part way though
- Bachelor’s qualification in a relevant subject
- Have experience mentoring junior staff
- Experience within a public practice firm
- Rewarding culture with monthly/ quarterly incentives
- Social, diverse & collaborative team – work across divisions to build out your skills
- Innovative, inspiring & passionate about what they do.
- Comprehensive training program
- Allowance for mobile phone & WFH cost
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Gym membership allowance
- Ongoing professional development
- CA/CPA Membership fees
- Car parking space
- Diverse and inclusive team
- Gender equality - 50% female, 50% male
- Table tennis in the office
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert