|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
Looking for a bright, upbeat, well presented individual for a busy receptionist role located in Melbourne CBD area. Must be willing to travel to the other client sites across inner-city Melbourne suburbs.
The client we are working with are a well-known and respected in the Serviced Office industry.
We regard this position as one of the most important in the company as you are the face of our organisation. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering outstanding customer service over the phone and administration services to all clients
- Maintenance of general reception duties
- Assisting with supply orders
- Boardroom Coordinator in scheduling board room usage, customer requirements, coffee orders, catering and organise payment if required
- Providing support to the Business Managers in the day to day running of the serviced office
- Customer service experience necessary with Reception, Hospitality or Hotel background preferred.
- Reception and customer service experience necessary
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task (multiple phone lines) and keep calm under pressure
- Personable with an approachable demeanor
- Team player, while managing your own workload
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Ability to work with different people and under different Managers with differing Management styles
- Friendly and supportive team
- Personalised on-boarding and training program
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- On-site gyms facilities
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.