|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
A leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD is seeking a Cloud Technical engineer / Architect (AWS) on a full-time basis.
The role will see you develop and drive the companies cloud technology and strategy and continue to develop a devops framework.
- Maintain the Cloud environment to ensure a consistent & reliable provision of service.
- Further develop and drive Cloud technologies and strategy.
- Continue to develop the client DevOps framework
- Ensure project deliverable are met in a consistent and timely manner
- Develop the client’s Cloud strategy and standards as well as implementing best practice Cloud architecture
- Liaise with architects, developers, infrastructure engineers and other key stakeholders to ensure Cloud solutions are designed, costed and documented to a level of detail that ensures a successful implementation and ongoing support.
- Complete detailed design and detailed documentation of Cloud frameworks including provisioning, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, testing and deployments
- Configure and design integration with CI/CD stack across Private and Public Cloud.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Extensive experience in Cloud architecture and Cloud design across multiple cloud platforms in a large enterprise environment
- Cloud and automation engineering experience in a mission critical environment
- Ability to design and implement architectures and solutions using PaaS, DevOps and Advanced application coding
- Strong experience and understanding of AWS and automation within AWS.
- Must be able to design server-less architecture and create automated deployments across the CI/CD stack
- Azure skills desirable
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW