|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Develop and deliver a full range of effective communication plans, and internal and external strategic stakeholder engagement services.
- Lead and develop corporate communication and stakeholder engagement strategies and plans to assist in the effective management of information and engagement needs of the Regulatory Strategy & Performance
- Manage and implement systems, tools and protocols to track and coordinate reporting on key stakeholder engagement activities across all significant program and projects
- Provide strategic advice to the Project Director Regulatory Strategy & Performance on the effective management of emerging communications and stakeholder issues
- Manage media activities and ministerial and government interface
- Monitor and evaluate communication activities to ensure alignment with this NSW Government Agency’s strategic communications objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Ability to navigate a politically sensitive environment
- Experience in developing highly effective collaborative relationships across a wide range of stakeholder
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com