|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with in one of Melbourne's Local Government agencies in search of a New Management Accounting Coordinator on a 3 month Long Service Leave cover.
Lead a Diverse, Young and Vibrant team of Finance Business Partners, guiding and mentoring them in Managing their respective Business Units while also developing strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external including Councillors, Senior Management, Software Providers and other Local Government representatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Councils long term budget
- Manage a team of 3 Finance Business Partners, mentoring them on best practise on emerging AASBs
- Partner with various Service Units within Council to support Financial reporting, analysis & interpretation of results
- Provide training and systems management for MagIQ/Powerbudget software.
To be successful in the role you will be required to have:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or similar tertiary qualification as well as your CA/CPA qualification.
- Proven experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor within Management Accounting/Finance Business Partner function within Local Government
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Expertise in Systems Accountancy specific to MagIQ/PowerBudget
If you or someone you know would be interested in the role please respond to this ad or email Chris at email@example.com