|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Assist in all budgeting, reporting and financial matters
- Ideally someone with experience of SAP and TM1
- CBD location, 6-month contract, $55-60/p/h + super
Our client is a large Government organisation with oversight over some major infrastructure and marquee projects. This financial reporting position is a temporary resource with the potential to be extended or made permanent. You will prepare and ensure all budgeting and reporting matters are taken care of in a timely manner.
This is a highly critical position requiring an individual with solid financial and management reporting experience. You will be working directly with the department leads ensuring they meet their budgeting responsibilities.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ongoing forecasting and analysis around how departments and business units track with respect to budget versus actual
- Assisting the finance leads with board packs ensuring information is checked and submitted in a timely manner
- Presenting to stakeholders in the form of ad hoc reports that may be requested for specific projects and business cases
- Assisting the finance leads with technical accounting queries throughout the financial year-end close
Requirements for the role will include:
- Tertiary accounting qualification, CA/CPA/CIMA
- Ideally someone who has used SAP and TM1 as these systems will be being used extensively
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. The stakeholder management piece will be really key
- Must be a strong with budgeting, forecasting and producing management accounts
This is a highly interactive role within a large organisation requiring good commercial and technical now-how. Whilst not a management position it is a senior role within the team and therefore, we need an individual with good leadership potential that can influence and indirectly manage people around them.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.