|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and driven Reception/Admin Assistant
- Working for a leading investment company
- CBD location
About the company
Experience a busy, corporate and professional working environment within an organisation that is a recognised market leader in its field. In addition to acting as the face of the company, you will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative tasks to support this growing and diverse team.
About the role
You will have polished presentation and a professional approach to your work, exceptional communication skills; an ability to use your initiative, work unsupervised and demonstrate attention to detail.
Previous exposure to reception and office administration is essential; you will need Intermediate MS Office skills and a good typing speed.
Ideally you will have a year’s Receptionist / Administration experience within the corporate sector, this is a perfect opportunity to develop your career within the corporate sector.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard and meetings rooms
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering
- Mail & stationary control
- Some administration support to the team
- A positive can-do attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work autonomously and use your initiate
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com