|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Looking for an experienced Corporate receptionist to join a Global, highly regarded Law firm in Melbourne’s CBD. You will be the face of the company and part of a collaborative organisation committed to excellence.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to the appropriate colleague/taking a message and passing it on accordingly.
- Responsible for meeting room bookings
- Setting up meeting rooms for meetings/conferences across two floors
- Ordering catering and ensuring each room is clean and tidy after every meeting
- Ensuring the reception area is immaculately presented at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas, like the kitchen, is immaculately presented at all times
- Ordering stationery
- Assisting with client workshops and providing back up support to Executive Assistants.
- Data Entry
- Ad hoc administrative support
To be considered for this role you will have at least 12 months corporate reception experience and must always be incredibly polished and well presented .
Ideally you will have previous experience working in a fast paced office environment and have excellent attention to detail, strong customer service and be able to hit the ground running.