|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Are you a passionate, experienced receptionist or customer service representative? We have a great temporary opportunity working within a leading property and facilities organisation, who offer a progressive work culture. This organisation is going from strength to strength and is one of Melbourne's market leaders.
This is a very busy role where multi-tasking is essential and requires the successful candidate to have superior communication skills,
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be the face and voice of one of their office based across Melbourne
- You will be answering incoming calls in a professional & efficient manner
- Meeting and greeting customers with a friendly and helpful disposition
- Coordinate meetings, ensure the boardrooms are kept clean & tidy
- Supporting clients and the management team with administrative tasks
- Ordering and maintaining of stationary, replenishment of kitchen supplies & producing invoices
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service & busy reception position
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent attention to detail & the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A friendly, vibrant and approachable disposition.
- Able to work in the CBD
Benefits & culture:
- The offices are based near public transport,
- Offered excellent training and a supportive work environment
- Work with passionate industry leaders
- Have the opportunity for longer term work and career progression
Please APPLY today or contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.