|Location:||TAS - Hobart|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading financial services in Australian in search for a Corporate Reporting Manager. This Hobart-based position focuses on the internal controls and reporting for Victoria and Tasmania due to the number of financial and regulatory-orientated stakeholders across the two states. This position will support the CFO in ensuring the compliance, regulatory and financial control model, whilst simultaneously measuring the strategic future of the business and ensuring added value from the finance function to the wider organisation.
Whilst operating at a strategic level and influencing key decisions within the business, these are the primary responsibilities for the Corporate Reporting Manager:
- Responsibility of all group financial reporting to the board and C-suite executives.
- Understanding the business environment, customers and competitors and how to best operate with these in mind.
- Ensuring the business has relevant financial understanding that evolving Australian and global standards.
- Analyse the weekly and monthly performance and continuously improve the business performance.
- Support CFO to coordinate planning activities with operations; forecasting, budgeting and scenario analysis.
- Define the need for further analytical tools to match technological changes within the market.
- Leading a team of accountants.
The ideal candidate for this position will be at the Finance Manager level with experience in reporting and regulatory standards within Financial Services or Banking
- Clear and tangible experience in a senior leadership position within finance.
- Ability to work at both the strategic and operational level of finance and analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with financial, non-financial and C-Suite level stakeholders.
- Experience preferably within Financial Services or Banking industries.
- Ability and proven experience in working proactively to identify areas of improvement and then implement appropriate strategies.
What’s On Offer?
This is a pivotal position within a globally recognized organisation. Furthermore, it is the perfect step for the successful candidate to progress into becoming a Finance Director or CFO later in their career:
- Opportunity to work for a market-leading ASX-listed brand.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.