|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
About the Company
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Manager to join a vibrant, energetic team is now available to join a market leading and innovation focused IT company.
About the Role
You will report directly to the CFO, ensuring the team maintains focus and keeps the portfolios in check. Build internal relations with the sales team to ensure there are no leakages and strive towards a high performing, collaborative culture.
• Managing the day-to-day operations and development of 8 skilled Credit Officers
• Providing leadership and coaching to facilitate development of an effective and proactive Credit & AR team.
• Maintaining existing relationships with loyal customers
• Maintenance of AR ledger and optimization of cash flow outcomes
• Identify and deal with issues and disputes preventing payments including working closely with business units and negotiating with customers to address
• Ensure credit notes are appropriately authorised, identify root cause behind then and work with business units to resolve issues
• Ensure cash flow receipt forecasts are timely and accurate
• Investigate and implement any potential areas of cost savings and efficiencies • Other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit candidates who have the ability to adapt their experience and skill-set to a fast-paced, customer-centric environment.Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a non-negotiable, as is the ability to manage a high preforming team of Credit Officers in a positive manner.
This role will suit a proven problem-solver who can demonstrate initiative and strong interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in a similar type role is essential.