|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
A Global leading player within Trade Credit & Surety is seeking the experience and knowledge of a Credit/Risk Analyst. This is to help join them and their commitments to minimalise the impact of Credit Risk Insurance.
Company and role
Within this company, their Credit Analyst is responsible for reviewing and proactively managing a portfolio of buyer risks, gathering appropriate information to assess buyers in line with said company s grading methodology and representing said company locally in buyer meetings.
In addition to the above, the Credit Analyst is also responsible for:
- Preparation of regular economic analysis and sector reports to regional and head office
- Ensuring correct grading decisions to minimise claims
- Facilitating timely provision of proprietary information to enable clearer risk decisions
- Develop contacts within the economic and financial community in order to raise the risk profile of Euler Hermes and gain insight into specific markets and trade sectors
- Managing a portfolio of buyer risks.
- Proactive monitoring of sensitive buyer risks in line with said company quality standards.
- Develop and maintain regular contact with buyers; including the arrangement and leading of board level buyer meetings.
- Perform detailed credit assessment for complex buyer risks, for presentation to the local risk committee.
- Ensuring timely submission of large risk reports to Region / Group Risk.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to