|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
A chance to work for a Financial Services establishment in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. Working in a, forward thinking, fast paced, people focused business with a fantastic culture.
- Answer customer enquiries
- Review, distribute and action where appropriate all emails within agreed timeframes
- Ongoing monitoring and immediate response to online enquiries;
- Maintain a detailed and up to date knowledge of all Customer Support functions to ensure prompt response to customer enquiries;
- Track all incoming calls in the database
- Support Customer Support team members to ensure adequate coverage for all aspects of this position
- Deliver agreed KPI’s for business units and regular reporting processes;
- Clerical and administrative duties as required;
Experience / skill set
- Experience within customer service, reception, administration or similar role;
- Exceptional communication skills; problem solving abilities; and
- Mature, professional and flexible approach.