|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the company:
You will be working in customer service role for a Government Authority. They champion inclusion and a diverse work force.
You will be working closely with the local community in a customer service capacity. This is initially a 3-month contract, and you will be working full-time.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Work accurately and manage conflicting tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Provide high level customer service, over the phone, or in writing.
• Carry out general administrative functions such as data entry, scanning, indexing, searching of databases, opening and distribution of mail.
• Assist the team to achieve outcomes through designated programs and maintaining statutory obligations under legislation.
• Maintain records in accordance with the Territory Records Act 2002.
• Contribute to Revenue Management Group operations and perform other duties as directed.
• Model a flexible and responsive approach to broader organisational changes.
• Understand and work within the Code of Conduct and values
You will have the following:
- You will have experience working in a busy customer service team
- Confident managing a busy switch board
- Government experience is advantageous
- Confident objection handling
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- You will have intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- You will be self-motivated & self-reliant
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focussed organisation.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace