|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
About the role
Join this Australian based utility provider, located in Alexandria, as their Customer Service Officer, with an immediate start.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, you will have a diverse range of duties some of which are listed below;
- Resolve product or service problems
- Manage customer enquiries
- Build relationships with both clients and customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
If you have proven customer service experience, have worked in within the energy sector with strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise your day whilst having strong communication skills then this could be the right role for you!
- You will be a natural communicator who enjoys talking to customers to understand their needs and provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated professionalism and a strong customer service ethic
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- MUST HAVE some kind of utility / energy / gas / metering experience to apply!
Unfortunately, NO WHV may apply for the position as it is a Full time Permanent role only Australian Citizen will be considered.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org