|Posted:||16 days ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking a Data Visualization Designer needed to work on all maintenance and updates of interactive data portal on a tableau platform. The individual will work on the development of a new digital strategy for BHI, including work on databases.
- Extensive experience with the design and development of Tableau dashboards or similar dashboards and data visualisation solutions.
- Extensive experience using Tableau Desktop software with a sound understanding of database design.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports and achieve business focused solutions.
- Ability to write SQL at an intermediate level.
- Experience collaborating with others to create meaningful information for a variety of end users.
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritise workload, manage time and collaborate with a highly skilled tight knit team to deliver a portfolio of projects.
- Relevant graduate and / or post graduate qualification, and / or equivalent relevant experience.
- Capacity to use other statistical analysis software.
This role can add to an established data visualisation specialist’s portfolio whilst working beside a high performing team with close synergy. This role can facilitate long-standing relationships to ensure a constant stream of dynamic opportunities for the successful individual.