|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company:
Market leading Investment bank is looking to attract an up and coming Derivatives analyst to join their Investor services team.
Supported by industry leading professionals this is a fantastic opportunity to gain broader exposure to Investor services within a respected and successful team.
About the Role:
Responsible for ensuring clients OTC trades are captured and valued correctly in the database. Any OTC related trade cash flows and margin movements also need to be captured accurately in the accounting system and reconciled.
You will also be also be required to resolve internal and external queries accurately.
- Trade Capture of Bilateral and Centrally Cleared OTC Derivatives in OTC System and Accounting system
- Trade Capture and calculation of OTC Life cycle events such as coupon payments, credit events and expirations
- Pricing, P&L oversight and Reconciliation of OTC Derivatives
- Investigation and clearing of OTC related cash breaks between Accounting and Custody
- Accounting of collateral movements related to OTC Derivatives and reconciliation of Collateral balances.
- Communication with internal and external clients on any issues with OTC Derivatives
- Addressing issues as they arise and tracking the issue to resolution
- Maintaining existing Excel reconciliations and migrating reconciliations to in-house Reconciliation systems
- Establish and develop strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- Client reporting of OTC Derivatives
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from trade support or middle office roles
- Industry experience highly desired
- Broad understanding of OTC Derivatives trade capture and life cycle events
- Knowledge of accounting for OTC Derivatives
- Knowledge of the valuations of OTC Derivatives or the ability and willingness to learn how to value OTC Derivatives
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate in a concise and informative manner
- Strong PC skills in particular Excel. VBA knowledge and experience highly advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
Click Apply now or email a copy of your CV to Elliott Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org